Payment & Shipping Terms:
auto rubber seals,
automotive rubber window seals
TPV+PP+ alumunium alloy spine material sunroof automotive plastic door seals strip
used on car door frame, window, hood, and decklid
smooth surface and elastic performance
Low friction, less flexible in length, noise absorbable
1) Material: TPV+PP+ Alumunium alloy spine
2) Co-extruded plastic seal
3) Function of flexible joint
4) Temperature Resistance: -60℃-130℃.Change of hardness is not more than 5SHA under temperature -20℃ to 40℃, which is better than normal PVC and EPDM.
5) Non-toxic, environmental friendly material. Material doesn’t contain nitrites and heavy metal. And it is a recyclable material. It meets ROHS and has passed SGS certification.
6) Density is lower than 1 which is only 67% of EPDM, so products are very light.
7) Good ageing resistance, products can be used not less than 15 years normally.
8) Good elasticity: compression set is only 25% when compressed 30% under 70℃×24h
9) Size available: 1mm to 200mm in height an width
10) Various colors are available
11) Customized profiles are available
Products have smooth surface and elastic performance. And they are easy to be assembled.
Products are widely used on car door frame, window, hood, and decklid with the function of watertight, dustproof, sound insulation, heat preservation and decoration. Products are applied by many vehicle manufacturers here and aboard, such as Faw-Volkswagen, Shanghai General Motor, Shanghai Volkswagen, Chery, Geely, BYD Auto, Webasto etc.