Payment & Shipping Terms:
rubber door seals,
extruded rubber seals
Solid EPDM Extruded Rubber Seals Sponge Co-Extruded For Wood Windows
1) Material: EPDM Solid and Sponge
2) Co-extruded rubber seal
3) Temperature Resistance: -55℃-150℃
4) Excellent weather, ageing and chemical resistance
5) Sponge is more flexible than solid seal. The composite structure offers better sealing effect.
6) Customized profile and surface treatment is available
Products are widely used in wood windows and doors, aluminium systems for windows, doors and facades, PVC windows and doors.
We offer profiles from a comprehensive range of elastomer and thermoplastic materials including multi-component composite solutions.
Supported by the polymer materials expertise available, we can offer a full range of materials, surface treatments and fabrication techniques to suit almost every environment and application.
Using our extensive application knowledge coupled with state-of-the-art design and tooling technology, we can provide optimized sealing solutions to meet customer needs.