Payment & Shipping Terms:
rubber extrusions and seals,
extruded rubber parts
Extruded rubber seal EPDM and hydrophilic co-extruded rubber seal
1) Material: EPDM and Hydrophilic Rubber
2) Hardness: 50-80SHA
3) Co-extruded rubber seal
4) Temperature Resistance: -55℃-150℃
5) Excellent weather, ageing and chemical resistance
6) The red hydrophilic rubber could achieve self-expansion when it meets water, fill every space in the crack, form a tight extrusion pressure in joint and prevent water from passing through so as to achieve the purpose of waterproof.
7) Customized profile and surface treatment is available
Products are widely used in wood windows and doors, aluminium systems for windows, doors and facades, PVC windows and doors.
We offer profiles from a comprehensive range of elastomer and thermoplastic materials including multi-component composite solutions.
Supported by the polymer materials expertise available, we can offer a full range of materials, surface treatments and fabrication techniques to suit almost every environment and application.
Using our extensive application knowledge coupled with state-of-the-art design and tooling technology, we can provide optimized sealing solutions to meet customer needs.