Payment & Shipping Terms:
Extruded Rubber Seal Building Expansion Joint Seal
widely used in wood windows and doors, aluminium systems for windows, doors and facades, PVC windows and doors.
1) Material: EPDM Solid or Thermoplastic (Santoprene®)
2) Good resistance to ozone and weather
3) Good high-temperature properties and small compression set
4) Building expansion joint seals are assembled into the system device for building roof, interior floor and settlement joints. The expansion joint seal acts very important role in joint flexibility and watertightness.
5) Customized profile and surface treatment is available
Products are widely used in wood windows and doors, aluminium systems for windows, doors and facades, PVC windows and doors.
We offer profiles from a comprehensive range of elastomer and thermoplastic materials including multi-component composite solutions.
Supported by the polymer materials expertise available, we can offer a full range of materials, surface treatments and fabrication techniques to suit almost every environment and application.
Using our extensive application knowledge coupled with state-of-the-art design and tooling technology, we can provide optimized sealing solutions to meet customer needs.
Building Expansion Joint Seal; Building Deformation Joint Seal; EPDM Solid Seal; Construction Seal; Window Seal; Curtain Wall Seal; Extrusion Rubber Seal; Santoprene Seal